Re: bmw-digest V9 #1571

The same goes for the tranny mounts. I put a new flex disk(guibo) in my
e-30 e and it didn't last long with the transmission doing a little dance
whenever it felt like it.

Mounts are cheap, easy to check, and replace.

Nothing is more frustrating than chasing a problem around and re-doing
repairs that should have been done right in the first place.

Still learning,
Josh