I want a bmw

Hello folks,
I have not yet recieved my first bimmer digest yet, I do not own a bmw but
have wanted one for a long time.  I have been on the alfa romeo digest for
about 8-9 months now getting hints on my alfa spider.
Here is the situation:  A drunk driver totalled my daily driver (a nissan)
while I was delivering pizza.  I am driving a rental right now, but they are
about to reimburse me for the vehicle and take back the rental.  I need a
car.  I want a bmw 3 series.  I am in Bryan TX, and I would prefer something
that has been cared for the way I care for my spider.  I figured this would
be the place to look.
I am looking for a late 80's 3 series with relatively low mileage, and I am
also wondering about tire kicking items when I go to look at a potential
pizza mobile.
Any suggestions, leads, or advice would be appreciated.  Please email me off
digest, as I am about 40 alfa digests behind, and I don't want the message to
get lost on another digest that I might take a while to read.
So long,  and hopefully I will be a bmw digester for a long time to come.
Jake Hahn
87 spider
Bryan, TX
Oh, by the way, I dont mind driving long distance for the right vehicle.
Don't hesitate to email me with cars for sale.  I'd like to keep it under
$6,000 if possible.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1566