Re: misch. parts for 69 1600 needed

Hello all,
I have, after four years, finally pulled my 1600/2 out of the garage to
be my daily driver.  My 535 is going into the garage for some minor body
work (hail-damage).  Having not driven the 02 for so long, I had
forgotten about some of the minor fixes it needs.  The main "minor" fix
is to replace the front panel of the Frigiking (not Behr) A/C unit
(contains the 2 A/C vents and the hole for the radio.  Ssome less than
intelligent thief cracked mine while stealing my radio, which at the time
was not mounted and would have easily been removed without destroying the
surrounding panel.  Thiefs are so unthoughtful these days.  To what is
this world coming?  Nevertheless, I would appreciate any information as
to where I might find one, hopefully used but not cracked.  Thanks in
advance.

James Boyd III
69 1600
66 1800