FS Low Mileage E30 M3

Group,

Well, it has come down to this.  Hate to do it but it has to go as 4 cars are
too many to keep!  I really wanted to keep this car, but it is not to be.

My 1988 M3 is now for sale.

Mileage:  40,149 at last check! (that's right, 40k miles)  Miles have been
verified by Carfax.

Cinnabar red over tan leather.

Stock except for previous owner replacing stereo (I have the stock one).

All original sheetmetal.  All original glass.  This car even has the break-in
procedure sticker on the windshield!

I have a photo of the exterior, interior, and odometer located at:

http://members.aol.com/klchmn/E30M3/m3.bmp

It's a slow link, so be patient.  I'll try and get some more photos up onto a
faster location soon.

Bottom line is that this is one very nice M3.

First $18k (firm) takes it away.

Regards,

Kirk Lachman
Sin City Chapter (Las Vegas)