<RANT>

I can't believe that some people actually think that BMW is a label only,
good for nothing, luxury car. And these people actually owns "performance"
cars like the 5.0 mustangs and such. I think they're confusing themselves
with Mercedes Benz.

Is there a website on the internet that lists BMW's achievements in racing
and road cars over the years?? I want to show them that BMW has always been
performance first.

Hell, someone even thinks that the Z8 is only an overbloated Miata.

Michael Ting