[E36] CD player broke

I have the OEM 6-disc CD player in the trunk of my 94 325i.  Bought it
new about 1 year and a half ago and installed myself.  All of a sudden
the other day it quit working.  I ejected the magazine, put in a new CD,
popped in the magazine, and watched the head unit display "DISC ERROR".
Tried to eject the magazine but it will not come out.  Doesn't make any
sound so I don't think there's anything jammed.  Verified power is
getting to the unit.  Is there a manual eject mechanism on these things
to try to get the magazine out?

Thanks for any help,
Jason