New Member

Hello! I don't know if I'm doing this right, but here
goes.

I've owned a 1992 325i for a little more than a year.
I bought it with 100,000 miles on it and have had a
blast owning it. Unfortunately, the car has also cost
a lot for repairs and I have several problems that
will probably cost me more. I hope there's someone out
there that may be able to help.

1st problem is that the car is going through a lot of
oil. Approx. 1 quart per 1,000 miles. Any thoughts? Is
it typical to need valves adjusted or replaced, or is
it probably something else?

2nd problem is that over the weekend, the a/c fan
stopped working on level 1-3. Only works on 4. I've
looked at the fuses and don't see any that look blown.

3rd problem is that the vent position on the sunroof
doesn't actually open the sunroof. Sounds like it's
doing something, but roof doesn't open at all.

Related to all above is does anyone know a good BMW
mechanic in the Allentown, PA area? I don't feel like
I'm getting a fair shake from the local BMW dealer,
Daniels BMW.

Thanks for any and all help!
http://mail.yahoo.com/