Buying 91 750il, your comments

Hey folks,

I have a chance to pick up a 1991 750il w/ 119K miles on it.  What has
me interested is that it has a new transmission with a new drive shaft,
installed 5K miles ago.  It has been incredibly well maintained.  What
are the issues that I need to look at in regards to this specific car?
And what is a good price in your opinion?

Other things done to the car are new bushings for the front suspension,
new head-liner, new brakes.

TIA
- --
Sammy A. Haroon,  Taxila, Inc.,  770.234.9087
mailto:SAH@domain.elided
http://sah.home.mindspring.com/
- --
"... it was in the fifth century BC that the last dictator-general
voluntarily went home. Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus returned happily to
his farm having successfully led the Roman armies and saved the republic
from the barbarians."
Ardeshir Cowasjee, (articles at
http://www.dawn.com/weekly/cowas/cowas.htm)