Re: Hofco alarms

I don't know much about car alarms. But I just Bought a 1984 520i and had a
Cobra alarm installed. It works like a beauty but be sure to get a good BMW
electrician to install it. I had it installed at an independent non-BMW
electrician and it did weird things to my ignition relay. It was only fixed
when I had my BMW repair shop (he's an independent but certified repairer)
looked at it (Had to fit a relay through to my ignition).
Also I heard that Cobra is used in some models of the BMW as standard.. But
then again, I heard but haven't confirm..could someone care to enlighten me
as well :)

TIA

Damian
Canberra, Australia