Re: BMW Performance Center

On Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:56:58 -0400, Michael Reilly wrote:

>I'm kind of annoyed that I wasn't told about the BMW Performance
>Center before I actually completed the purchase of my car...

I'm taking delivery of my first bimmer (a 2000 323i) at the Performance
Center in a couple of weeks. If it's any consolation to you, doing the
Performance Center delivery added about three weeks to how long I've
had to wait for my car. So, your silver lining is that you probably got
your car sooner!

Bart