Re: BMW Performance Center

    The Genessee Valley chapter of BMWCCA has been running the "ULTIMATE"
DRIVING SCHOOL at the Glen twice a year for ages now.I've been going since
the 80's.Their "HOTLINE" for local club info was 716-624-9890.Or,contact Jim
Dresser at  m3jim@domain.elided  should be just the ticket.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)