dust in my euro headlights

I finally upgraded my 93 318i's headlights to euros thanks to a list member
who sold me a set off of his 95 325 at a fairly reasonable price [he is
still
parting out by the way]. Installation was not too difficult, given that
there
was a tab which he had told me about that was missing where one of the
parking lights slides into but that was easily resolved by my mech who
used a little innovation to fasten the parking light securely. The car looks
much much better, no more yellow looking light and very clear night driving
vision, I'm impressed. Only problem I have currently is that I noticed that
the car would look much much better if I could get to clean the layer of
dust
that is behind the headlight covers for both lights wiped off. Does any
one know how to do this ? I believe the covers are replaceable but how does
one get them off. Thanks

Mike Theuri
93 318i