1986 BMW 325 for sale?

I'm thinking about selling my 1986 BMW 325 to raise some more capital for my
new shop.  I'm not terribly anxious to sell it, I thoroughly enjoy driving
it, but I think that if I get a fair price for it-I should let it go.
It's Polaris metallic (silver) with the black houndstooth interior.  The
exterior is very clean with some chips but only one minor ding.  It has 206k
miles, but runs very strong, and I've run synthetic oil every 5k for the
last 70k miles.  Miles are mostly freeway from travelling in Sacramento and
to the SF Bay Area.  It is lowered with Eibach springs, KYB gas shocks,
factory "is" spoilers front and rear, painted to match, strut tower brace,
Jim C chip, "i" exhaust, ellipsoid headlamps, and 15" BBS knock offs with
Pirelli P700z tires.  The handling is very tight and smooth, and the power
is smooth and the engine makes good power.  I've taken care of this car
replacing every "little thing" with new replacement parts, including aging
rubber, etc.

The stereo:  The car has what I would value as a $6k system.  Sound
dampening materials have been applied to the rear of interior and trunk.
Three Punch 200 amplifiers are flush mounted in the trunk, the speakers are
all JL Audio drivers including XR components up front, two 8" subs and one
12" sub.  It's not a bass machine, but a very balanced, accurate sounding
system.  Kenwood eXcelon top of the line (last year's) CD and CD changer.
(I'm no longer selling JL Audio or Kenwood's Excelon line, so this is
another reason to sell...)

My thoughts were $4500 or best offer without the stereo system, or $6500
with the stereo system.  (If I pull everything out and sell off the pieces,
the used market value would be about $2k, about half of the new retail
prices).  Viper alarm included with keyless entry and remote windows.

You can view the car and stereo system at
www.caraudioinnovations.com/oinstal.htm Questions are welcome, and more
pictures can be emailed upon request.  Please pardon the bandwidth, I'm
trying to do this thing justice.

- -Rod Birch