FS: E30 1988 325iX

I'm listing a beautiful 325 iX for a friend in Massachusetts (Boston area).

1988 325 iX
105,xxx miles
2nd owner, most service records available
New after market 5 spoke wheels
New OEM paint (lachsilber, really beautiful job)
Red/Burgundy leather interior, with original sport seats.

AC is not working.  Clutch appears to catch high, but no signs of slippage.
Interior is in excellent shape other than normal leather wear (no rips,
tears, etc.)  SI batteries are dead. Otherwise this car appears mint. I have
driven the car and it is in GREAT shape.  I have pictures of inside, out,
and engine for interested parties.

Asking $8500.  I would be buying it myself if I hadn't just rebuilt my
535is.

Jeff Conroy
jeffconroy@domain.elided
'87 535is