RE: '87 325iC - acceleration and and blower motor

Hey All,
First I should apologize - I should have RTFM a little more closely (or
at least checked some FAQs more carefully) to find out that the blower
motor resistor was such a common problem. In fact, I pulled it out when I
r/c'd the blower motor and looked at it with a "Hmmm." Shoulda paid more
attention.

Next, as to the acceleration issues, thanks to those who've responded,
and I'm still looking for more perspective as I try to track down the
problem. Certainly open to more suggestions.

Drew

It appears that on 8/9/00 3:07 PM, Fadeev, Alex at