Re: '87 325iC - acceleration and and blower motor

Try a new fuel filter! it may help, and they are supposed to be replaced
often - ours was starting to corrode inside.

Next, as to the acceleration issues, thanks to those who've responded,
and I'm still looking for more perspective as I try to track down the
problem. Certainly open to more suggestions.

Drew

It appears that on 8/9/00 3:07 PM, Fadeev, Alex at
alex.fadeev@domain.elided said:

>Your blower resistor pack is shot.
>Get a new one from the dealer ($15-20), remove the firewall cover in the
>engine bay, remove the blower cover and you will be looking at a
rectangular
>plastic thingy with 3 coils smack in the middle of the blower case. Pull it
>up and out. Put the new one in. Enjoy.

- --