Camero SS v. 95 M3

I had an 68 Oldsmobile 442 with a 455 bored out to a 461 running high
compression pistons, racing cam, roller rockers, holley 750 cfm double pumper
and high flow intake with headers, dual exhaust, turbo hydro 400, and 4.10 rear.
It had enough horsepower to lift the front wheels off the ground and ate
cameros, chevelles,  corvettes, and gto's for breakfast.

The imports were always an easy mark!

It's no contest in the straights, next time try a race with a twist.

Personally I love my M3 but miss the raw power.

- -Bob  95 M3...