Re: Camaro SS vs. 95 M3

<< If I understand correctly the regular upgrades (chip, intake, maf sensor)
does nothing to improve your take off from a stand still you only start to
feel the improvement in the upper gears. Can anyone out there tell me if
there is anything I can do to improve this part of my car's performance,
besides the $$$$ upgrades of getting a supercharger or turbo? I determined
to make sure this does not happen again, at least not by a Chevy.

As a witness to many street drags on dark nights in the back woods, launch
technique usually works the cheapest (free).  With the usual mods, it should
be a close race.  Between the two cars you mentioned, it will be a battle of
drivers.  Of course, the SS could have modified his car and.....

Rodney