RE: Bosal mufflers

Greg,

Stay away from Bosal mufflers -- they are crap. I had one on my car and
regretted this decision from the moment I unpacked the box. After a
couple of years, back I went to the OEM muffler, despite the life-time
warranty on Bosal.

Unless you want to buy a high-quality, stainless steel aftermarket
muffler for $500-600, do yourself a favor and get an OEM muffler from
your local dealer with a 10% BMW CCA discount (not worth paying the
shipping cost for a larger mail-order discount).

Alex Blok
'86 325es (2.8L "i" motor, "i" exhaust)
Badger Chapter