Re: bosal mufflers

Greg,

I put Bosal mufflers on my E30 318i several years ago.  Although I was told
that they are the same as the mufflers BMW uses (one source said that Bosal
made them for BMW), my experience was that they didn't last nearly as long.
In fact, I went through two Bosal mufflers in less time than I've had my
current muffler, which is a BMW muffler.

If you're going to keep the car, spend the extra money and put a real BMW
muffler on the car.

- -rb