e28 535I owners man./thanks

Needed an owner's manual to replace one lost in BMW shop:

                    Many thanks to the several responses I very promptly
got,from the first,a slightly water-damaged one I immediately accepted,to
the member who offered to laborously copy his page-by-page for me,no charge.
       It's nice to know the old cameraderie of the BMW owners is still
largely intact.Rob has collected a great and very knowedgeable group here.
       Only one of the several offers involved a price,and that well above
dealers past cost.Making money on parts here is great(I've still got good
2002/Tii manuals);making money off people's misfortune another story...'nuff
said.

       Thanks again to all who offered!!

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)