administrivia: on the road

a message from your list administrator, not really car related:

i'm in pittsburgh for IETF this coming week, and might be interested in a
beer and a burger with some list members one evening or another.

i'll be arriving tomorrow (saturday) about 11am, with nothing to do
tomorrow besides check into the hotel and eat dinner. i'm staying in the
Westin William Penn. the conference ends at noon friday, and because of the
mass exodus of IETF participants, i'm not leaving until saturday morning,
so i also have friday afternoon completely free.

either contact me via the hotel, or on my cell phone (518-441-7478), or via
this email account, which i should be able to pick up after i check into
the hotel.

cheers,
   richard