Re: bmw-digest V9 #1535

You can't just move them.  You have to have the wheels re-balanced with the
balance machine set to locate the weights inside the wheel.  You still need
weights in two planes but the second plane doesn't have to be the outer
edge.

You could try to just move them and see what happens, no harm done and you
might get lucky.

Why would you get docked points for having wheel weights?

Gary Derian <gderian@domain.elided>