FS 17"x8.5 ANTERA 3 Spoke rims (5pcs)

    FOR SALE......

                ANTERA 3-Spoke rims, 17x8.5", 15mm offset,covered center
caps.(Use BMW or Antera insignias).Four in like new shape,fifth has slight
curb rash.
             Since I have almost no storage space in this condo,first
$495+S&H/BO takes them if they're paid for and gone in 10 days or less.

             These wheels fit all 6,7,8 series,and all 5 series up to newer
528i hubs.
             Caution; while I currently use these w/235/45's on an E28
street height 535i w/no problem,(Fantastic look on this car-LOTS of
compliments),they will NOT clear properly with a tired or LOWERED E28 unless
you use a smaller tire(225/45's).

                      These Gotta Go Now, Guys!

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO) BMWCCA# 5217