NEW E46 M3 Website LIVE !!!

I'd like to introduce my new website dedicated to all things E46 M3!

http://www.hevanet.com/lar/e46m3

...You wont see "under construction" links at this site -- content is
already there.  However, as any good site on the net, it is a work in
progress and I'd like as much feedback as possible. (mailto:
mdavis@domain.elided)

I will eventually run a server so I can include the obvious server side
apps.  This should happen before production.

The objective was to collect lots of relevant data from around the net and
put it in one place!  One stop shopping for the M3 enthusiast.  I also run
an E46 M3 maillist, dedicated to the new car --
http://www.egroups.com/group/e46.

We already have over 60 members on the list -- and it was just started a
week ago.

You wont see shockwave animations as most of the site is pretty basic --
and hopefully fast.  The content is what the site is about.

See the following:

- - E46 M3 Gallery of pictures
- - E46 M3 Specs
- - M3 Reviews (E36+E46)
- - E46 M3 Racing Info
- - E46 M3 Features
- - E46 M3 Rumors
- - E46 Safety info
- - M3 design links (2 interviews + info on BMW site)
- - E46 FAQ (to be a work in progress)
- - E46 M3 Press Releases
- - E46 M3 Maillist link to http://www.egroups.com/group/e46m3
- - and a link to www.bimmer.org, of course!
- - a link to the M3 info on the BMW-AG site.

So, what do you think?  mdavis@domain.elided

Enjoy!

- --
Mark C. Davis