re: crappy dealerships

I had my window motor replaced under warranty, they unhooked
my speakers in the door and didn't hook them back up.

People can occasionally make mistakes. Because they work for the dealer doesn't make
them infalable.....

So it is well over an
hour drive to the dealership, and I called twice to make an appointment to
have this fixed, I was told that no appointment was necessary......They had the nerve
to tell me that I needed an
appointment and that they couldn't even look at it.  They were too busy......I think
BMWUSA is
getting a nasty letter from my attorney on this one.......

Letter from an attorney? Surely life is too short to go around getting seriously
upset and sending threatening letters for the sake of two speakers? Take the car to
anyone mildly conversant with the use of a screwdriver and they will sort it for you.
God forbid you should ever have something serious to worry about.........