PVGP

A reminder that the PVGP will take place this weekend (July 15-16) .  The
Allegheny Chapter will again be hosting a car show/display and a "vintage"
club race which will take place along with VSCCA races on Sunday in Schenley
Park in Pittsburgh.  Our car show judging will be on Saturday with
refreshments being served both days.  The combined car shows will have more
than 1,000 cars.  A new attraction will be balloon races both Saturday
evening and Sunday morning.  We still have room for more registrants.  We
will be located on German Hill on the Schenley Park golf course not far from
the club house just off of Forbes Avenue.  Cars should be in place before 11
am.   Questions, call Tim Silbaugh at (724) 321-1781.

Tim Silbaugh