Re: E30 Exhaust

Thanks again to all that gave me advice regarding the
R&R of rear shocks.  However, while under the car I
noticed a deterioration of the muffler on my '90
325is.

This question may have been hashed over a million
times but I don't recall.  should someone have any
postings please forward them to me.  My question is
this:  I will need to replace the muffler and would
like to replace with a mild performance muffler.  My
car does have a chip and K&N fliter, however, no other
engine mods.  I would like to keep the car low
profile, i.e. maintain a quiet interior noise level
and a mild sporting exhaust note.  Not too loud nor
abnoxious though.

I have seen ANSA exhaust systems reasonably priced
(another consideration is price).  How does this
compare with OEM and what are the plus points. Is it a
loud muffler?  Any other suggestions are welcomed
also.

Happy motoring.

Peter S.
Peachtree Chapter CCA