RE: Advice about Tokico shocks/struts on '02

Bob is right for all out performance They arte not the best, many modified
cars find the limits of the dampening very quickly, however they are the
most budget conscious decision, since the Tokokios would have cost me 1/2 to
1/3 of what my bilsteins cost..  but as they say.
you get what you pay for,

My buddies that ran Tokokios had a hell of a time with returns, to the point
they switched to KYB's (the other affordable shocks) although I have heard
from a Saturn driver (who blows at least 1 T-shock a season) they are
getting better.. (blown 2 so far this year)

to me the peace of mind of knowing I won't have to change my shocks for
100,000 miles was worth the price of the Bilsteins, look at them side by
side and you can physically tell the difference...

Jeff (learned my lesson with Boge shocks a while back, you get what you  pay
for unfortunally it took a flipped car to prove it to me)

Bob G wrote:

       Tokico's have been used on 2002's for years with fairly good
results.Those results haven't been good enough for many to start using them
in place of Koni adjustables,however.In the last 20 years,they just never
seem to impress enough people for a change.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)