RE: Advice about Tokico shocks/struts on '02

       Tokico's have been used on 2002's for years with fairly good
results.Those results haven't been good enough for many to start using them
in place of Koni adjustables,however.In the last 20 years,they just never
seem to impress enough people for a change.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)