White guage group purchase

To anyone interested:

The white guage face group purchase is being organized.  The guages are made
of high-quality
plastic and replace your stock guage faces.  Detailed installation
instructions are included.
The price is $100 plus shipping (usually $4-5).  Anyone interested in
getting more information,
please email me for specifics.  Guages are available for E30 325i cars as
well as E36 models.
Please state what guages you're interested in.
There are currently 5 people interested and the order requires 10 to be
ordered... if I get 8
people interested I'll go ahead and order 10 and hang on to the last two
sets and find cars for
them later.
Email me ASAP if you're interested.  Picture available  :-)

Steven Reed
'87 325iS undergoing engine conversion
BMWCCA: Smokey Mountain Chapter