WOB - UK vs US prices

In a recent message to the list i noticed this statement which tweaked my=
 interest:

>For Mobile 1, check your local Wal-Mart.
>Not so long ago they used to sell 5-quart Mobile 1 jugs for under $15
>(instead of the usual $4+/quart).

Wow! In the UK we pay ~=A330 for 4ltrs which at todays exchange rate work=
s out at
around 43.65USd. If I could get Mobil 1 for =A310.30 I would be changing =
it every two
weeks!!! Why is everything in the UK so damn expensive? Petrol is now =A3=
0.87 per litre
here which equates to approx 4.79UDd per US gallon! I think I will move t=
o the

Sean
96 328i Coupe Sport