Help in buying speakers...

I am about to purchase an amp and speakers.  I have found the following:

A10s 10" subs 2 for $196
P840 Amp $525 including the bass control and the extra cable to hook up
channels 3-8.
A6is 6" components w/tweeter $200.

All are a/d/s components, and they appeared to be a good deal.  They are new
in the box, but it looks like they are very old, been sitting on a shelf for
years covered in dust.  If this looks like a good deal, let me know.  The
guy really wanted to get rid of them, and acted like he was giving me a good
deal.  There are only these things left, no more.  Also, I had planned to
purchase only the amp, and hold off on the speakers, if anyone wants them
let me know.  If they are a really great deal, let me know so I can buy them
all.

Thanks in advance to all you stereo gurus!!

Brent Williams
b@domain.elided