<E28> 535 O2 sensor woes - update

Ron,

did that. Splice is soldered and heat shrinked. The connector was dirty,
but I cleaned it a little.

I disconnected the computer by unplugging the green wire at the back of
the engine bay. The manual suggests doing this as part of procedure
involving an exhaust gas analyzer, which I, of course, don't have.

Regards,

doug