She's too loose!! What do I do???

A few weeks ago I replaced the rear tires in my 95 325i with new ones and
now my car tramlines BIGTIME!  She is waaayy to loose.  The tires are SP8000
225 50 16.  I have them set with the recommended tire pressure on the inside
of the door jam.  I thought they would break in after a while and the
problem would go away but I guess I was wrong.  Is there anything I could do
besides the obvious changing of the front two tires?  They are still in
pretty good shape and I still have about 40% tread left on them.  Any
suggestions??  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i, sport pack, sharked, x-ed, m3mflrd
L.A. BMWCCA