Jim C. chip! Can it really be that good?

Everyone says that "sharking" your car is the best thing you can do. Its
fairly easy and cheap. At Turner motorsport they claim a 15hp and
15lbs/torgue gain. That seems a little over rated. This email is not putting
down Jim C. at all actually. I was just wondering if it is really that good.
I am planning on getting one and was wondering what i can really expect. I
find it hard to beleive to gain 15 horsepower. I have an 87' 325is. I have a
K&N cone filter intake and SuperSprint exhaust. Will the chip work with the
intake and exhaust and give me even more increase in horsepower. Anyone who
has expereince with this chip please emial me. Has anyone actually dynoed
their own car and not just asumed a gain of about 10hp. Sorry if i sound,
stupid. Im just not a beleiver yet. Soon to be a beleiver in the "Shark",
hopefully.

P.S. Also i have heard that it improves gas miliage. Anything else positive
or negitive that this chip does?

Thank you.
Jason