Re: E46 m3 convertible

"Iqbal, Raavi" <riqbal@domain.elided> wrote on Wed, 14 Jun 2000

<<< Has the new e46 m3 been reviewed yet?
What is the official release date?
What is an approx release date on the new m3 convertible? >>>>

- ------------------------------------------------
I haven't seen any driving tests of the new M3 yet; I expect they will be
out in the next month or two, though.  Geneva and Detroit auto show photos
have been shown, and BMWUSA had specifics on their website (330 hp sounds
like a good start).

The The information I've seen indicates a production start about this
September, so figure the first deliveries in October or so.  I've been on my
dealers list since 4/99, and still no ordering specifics.  The convertible
version "should be along sometime next year," according to "Bimmer"
magazine.

Greg Williams
gaw@domain.elided
Lake Oswego, OR