Re: Rusty Parts

I've bought BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz parts from Rusty, and he's never let
me down. If he says he has tried to support the list as an advertiser, I
believe him. He's my first choice for car parts -- I just wish I could take
advantage of the barbecues he regularly throws in Georgia for his customers.

The old Rodd Sydney spam-a-thon experience tends to make spammers unwelcome
on this list. Well, OK, Rusty is spamming us. But I'll continue to buy parts
from him because he delivers a good deal and knows what he's selling.

Russ Maki
'87 325ic
'87 Audi 4000cs quattro
'82 Mercedes-Benz 300CD