cold starting problem

This is a weird one.  It only happens when the car is cold (ie not started
for 2-3 hours) and it only lasts about 10-15 seconds.  The car starts fine,
but if I touch the gas, it stumbles and hesitates.  I have recently changed
all the temperature sensors except the ambient air temperature sensor.  The
02 sensor is also new and I changed the rotor and distributor cap.  I also
changed the motronic unit to fix another problem and then this problem
popped up...but I find it hard to believe that the motronic is the
problem...i suspect some sort of input sensor....ideas??

Peter Curtin
VP Product Management
DNIP, Network IP Access
Wk: 805-961-0267