97 M3 front bumper

I owe a 99 328is and i was thinking about replacing my bumper with the M3
bumper. I painted the front black strip silver and the paint is already
coming off. There's black specks everywhere from the silver paint chipping
off. So my friend wants to sell his silver m3 front bumper(black strip
painted silver) to me for 350. So my question is....is that a good deal or
should i look around for a better price?

and does anyone know where i can find the reiger body kit in the US?

any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

James
99 328is