RE:97 M3 front bumper

Man, you  don't even trust your friends huh?
$350 is a good price for a from M3 bumper specially if
it's already painted in the color you want. I doubt
you can do any better elsewhere.

Joe T.
- ------------
I owe a 99 328is and i was thinking about replacing my
bumper with the
M3
bumper. I painted the front black strip silver and the
paint is already
coming off. There's black specks everywhere from the
silver paint
chipping
off. So my friend wants to sell his silver m3 front
bumper(black strip
painted silver) to me for 350. So my question is....is
that a good deal
or
should i look around for a better price?

and does anyone know where i can find the reiger body
kit in the US?

any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

James
99 328is