BBS style wheels

I need some advice. I found a set of four 13 inch BMW BBS style wheels that
the DPO painted black. I got the black paint off, and want to put these in
decent condition.

First, what brand/color name paint should I get to paint the center section
gold.

Second, I'd like the outer edge of the rim to be shiny, not like the silver
painted look that some of these rims have.

Is there a kit that will let me turn the silver part shiny, or
recommendations as to what materials to buy to make up a kit to do this? Has
anyone done this, and does it take a big chunk of time? I'm considering just
painting the edge with silver paint, only because of the time/effort factor.
What do you guys think? I could spend the $$$$$$ to buy them already
reconditioned or to have someone do that, but I'd rather do what I can and
save the $$$$$$$.

TIA
STeve