Please help me sell my 1992 325i

I have been trying to sell my 325i for the past three months with no luck.
The car is in great shape and has low miles (only 68K), so I don't know why
I haven't gotten any calls.  I advertised the car on autotrader.com, the
Philadelphia Inquirer, and at my local mechanic's shop.  I am totally
baffled as to why no one is calling about the car.  The ad is posted below
and any input would be greatly appreciated.  Is the price too high, is the
car too old, or is this just a bad time of the year to sell the car.  TIA.

1992 BMW 325i
Calypso Red (burgundy) with tan leather interior
Only 68K miles
Excellent condition and very clean
Extensive service history
Totally stock and never raced
Car has been garage stored and washed weekly
Options include:  A/C, ABS, airbag, power windows/mirrors/sunroof, central
locks, leather, factory CD player, limited slip, heated seats, inline 6
cylinder engine, and auto trans.
Car located in NJ

Asking $13,900
Ken Ross