Any interest in used e30 parts?

I dont even know if anyone out there is interested, but i have to clean out
some of my bmw stuff. Off of my 87' 325is. i have a pair of BMW mud flaps. I
have a stock spoiler( the lip on the trunk off of the IS). I have the old IS
springs and practically new Bilsteins HD's. Only about 13,000 miles on the
Bilsteins. I have the stock air box with a practilly new K&N drop in filter.
And probilly will have a rear drivers side tail light. Im looking to get
$225 for the springs and struts. Anything else is up for grabs. Also i have
a set of BMW steel wheels with BMW wheel covers, with 195/65/14 BFGoodRich
Touring TA's. the tires and steel rims were only used for 1 summer. Tires
have 95% tread left. Please if interested make me an offer on anything.
Thank you.

Jason
87' 325is