RE: "Rice Burners" I don't get it...(WOB)

Every Saturday?

Thanks,
Al Delacruz

                    steve swiger
                    <swiger@rocke        To:     BMW Digest <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
                    tmail.com>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: "Rice Burners" I don't get it...(WOB)
                    owner-bmw@dig
                    est.net

                    05/12/00
                    12:29 PM

Jeff et al,

I completely understand the frustration of ///M on
nonM bimmers.  As the proud owner of one of the 750
2000 Integra type-R's that Honda so graciously
imported this year, I have people try to race me at
lights in their civics with 20" TSW's slammed so far
that you can't get your fingers between the tire and
the fender lip all the time.

Type-R logos, like "M" logos, are quite popular with
the rice crowd because, like the M is to german auto
fanatics (kraut-boys, we call them:), the real Integra
Type-R is the holy grail for japanese auto fanatics.
Thank god that a logo does not a car make.

Every saturday, we go to a big parking lot and watch
all the silliness of these guys rolling in sporting
3-tier 'Combat' wings (my brother calls them 'Shopping
cart handles').
For some more fun, check out www.riceboypage.com
The hall of shame is great!

shiny side up!
Steve Swiger
2000 Acura Integra Type-R 'Life begins at 6000RPM'
1995 Mazda Miata 'Calvin'
1974 BMW 2002 in-process...
1973 Land Rover Series III SWB 'Moose'