E30: Indicator, service light, noise in the engine.

Hello!

How to plug the cables back in to my front right indicator?

There was a connection problem, and I managed to "shake" the cables too
heavily!

The car is BMW 318iS, -90, E30.

It looks like I should remove the whole front bumper!?!
There must be an easier way!

Also, if anyone knows how to reset the service lights?
I heard that shortcircuiting plugs 2 and 9, in the service "interface" in
the engine does it, I am not sure!
At the moment oilservice, yearly service and service are on.
What things are measured for the lights to be turned on? I.e. is it crucial
not to take the car to an authorised BMW service?

Still, anyone knows what might be a common loose metal part resonating in
the engine?? At 3000 revs something is keeping noise, and I can't find it,
really annoying!

Thank You really much in advance!

   Pasi Siiskonen