performance parts

Hello ppl,

    i've just added the dinan performance engine software and cold air intake
system to my 99 328is. I'm enjoy my car even more now cuz i can feel the
smoother shifting and the extra torque it gave the car.  I'm just wondering
what i should do next to give my car more low-end torque. I'm think about
either adding the Dinan high flow air box or the throttle body to my car. I
looked at the peak hp gains in the dinan brochures and it states the products
both give the car around 8hp or so which isn't much. yet when they compare
stock hp to dinan hp at different rpms they see a hp gain of 30 or more
hp/torque. How the heck do they measure hp/torque?? if anyone can help me out
with this hp/torque question and what i should do next to get some low end
torque i would appreciate it. thanks a lot.

James