Re: Insurance claim for bent rims through Progressive?

      Yes, I've had experience with Progressive,and alot like yours.If your
rim is repairable, that's what they will probably do,under the limit of your
deductable no doubt.So, call the local wheel shop and mumble under your
breath until the three beers set in,get the thing straightened,pay the damn
bill and motor off.What can I say.Life's a bitch.
      If you need a good used one let me know off-line.   "RA"