Shrunken dash. . .HELP

Hi all. . .

I just purchased an '87 L6 in great condition, and since this is my first
BMW automobile(I've owned several BMW motorcycles, however)I'm not familiar
with BMW parts suppliers. I need some BMW emblems for the wheels and trunk,
and some other minor annoyances. Also would like to find a supplier of
aftermarket wheels.

A major problem with this car is the top of the leather dash. It's shrunk (a
common occurrence, I think) and rather than try to fix it by removing the
glass and wetting and stretching the leather etc., I'd like to find someone
who can provide a fitted dashcover. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Barry

         http://www.vitalsecrets.com
 Where making money on the Web is NO secret!
       Brought to you by Barry G. Luck
            on the 'net since '84