Re: Driver's school opinion (Skip vs Bondurant?)

  Well, for street and "CCA schools,Skip's school will give you track time
in street cars and fit a bit better with what you plan in immediate
future,but either will give excellent instuction for safety and improvement.
Shame you weren't around some years ago when Skip's school ran BMW 3 series
cars.      "RA"